Aluminium Bottom Plate
Made with high-grade seawater and corrosion-resistant aluminium, our beautiful bottom plate looks like a fine piece of jewellery located at the bottom of your dive line. It’s well-engineered, and the hexagon bolt used to fix the rope is made of marine-grade stainless steel 316.
The aluminium axis comes in two fittings; axis size one is suited for freediving lines with a diameter of 8, 9, and 10mm, while the second type is suited for lines of 10 to 14mm. It also has 40 holes for competition tags and comes with an Allen wrench and spanner.
Why you need it
- Made with high-grade seawater and corrosion-resistant aluminium
- The hexagon bolt is made of marine-grade stainless steel 316
- Aluminium axis comes in two fittings
- Has 40 holes for competition tags
- Comes with an Allen wrench and spanner
- Measurements: 28cm x 5mm
- Colour: Deep Blue