Freediving Rope (10.5mm, Super Static)
This is the rope we have been using ourselves for years and it’s amazing! With a 10.5mm diameter, this super static high-quality rope is essential in every freediver’s arsenal of tools. It’s incredibly reliable to use, has a very nice grip, can be used on any type of buoy and it doesn’t stretch – at all! We decided to opt for the brightly coloured orange for increased visibility. This also helps the rope to stay cleaner making it look amazing in photos!
Our freediving rope comes in 2 variations––marked and unmarked. For the marked variation, we install a (tennis ball) lanyard stopper and place tape every 5 meters, which makes this the ideal choice for your freediving training. The unmarked variation needs to be marked by the freediver.
Why you need it
- Super static freediving rope doesn’t stretch or elongate
- Has a nice, non-slip grip for ease of use and better comfort
- Bright, orange colour ensures better visibility while freediving
- Highly durable and abrasion-resistant
- Comes with additional 3m of FREE rope (e.g. 60m + 3m)
There are no reviews yet.